Suzuki’s motocross machines remain the champion’s choice, as one of the winningest brands in the history of the sport, as their sleek, cutting edge appearance, powerful, yet reliable engine, and natural ergonomics continue to deliver on Suzuki’s racing identity.
The RM-Z450 siblings epitomize Suzuki’s “Winning Balance” philosophy with strong brakes for controlled stopping power, a wide spread of engine torque with high peak power, and a strong, light, and nimble chassis that remains the class standard for cornering performance and extraordinarily precise handling. Add to that leading ergonomics, beautiful styling and unmatched reliability and you’ve got the perfect race-ready machine.
2021 RM-Z450 FEATURES
(1) Strong, Usable Engine Performance
(2) Great throttle response delivers high peak power.
(3) Evolved traction management system helps the bike hook up.
(4) Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) gets you out front.
(5) Unmatched Cornering Performance
(6) Frame and swingarm balance lightness with strength.
(7) Chassis dimensions blend nimble handling with stability.
(8) Coil spring fork provides great performance and easy tuning.
(9) Showa BFRC (Balance Free Rear Cushion) shock settings delivers remarkable and controlled damping response.
(10) Bridgestone X30 tires bring outstanding grip.
(11) Large 270mm front brake rotor increases stopping power and feel.
(12) Compact rear master cylinder is designed to prevent mud from collecting on it and from catching on the rider’s boots.
(13) Suzuki’s mobile device-based MX-Tuner 2.0 and proven fuel-coupler system.
2021 SUZUKI RM-Z250
The RM-Z250 returns with updated graphics for 2021, as well as the ability to now tune the electronic fuel injection, and ignition system for maximum performance, thanks to Suzuki’s mobile device-based MX-Tuner 2.0 and proven fuel-coupler system that are included with each 2021 RM-Z250 and RM-Z450. Now you can easily tune your motorcycle to suit track conditions or your riding preference from the convenience of your personal device. The RM-Z250 has always set the standard as the best handling 250 on the track. Fed by a dual injector EFI system, a center-port cylinder head and an AMA-compliant exhaust, the RM-Z250’s engine delivers strong, usable power through the entire rev-range.
2021 RM-Z450 FEATURES
(1) Center-port cylinder head increases output and throttle response
(2) Dual fuel injector system boosts high rpm power
(3) The traction management system helps the bike hook up
(4) Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) gets you out front
(5) Exceptional Cornering Performance
(6) Frame and swingarm balances lightness with strength
(7) Engine placement and mounting aid chassis’ nimble handling
(8) Coil spring KYB fork provides outstanding performance and easy tuning
(9) KYB rear shock and linkage deliver remarkable control
(10) Race-ready Dunlop MX33 tires
(11) Large-diameter front brake increases stopping power and feel
(12) Compact rear master cylinder is designed to prevent mud from collecting on it and from catching on the rider’s boots
(13) MSRP $7899.