2019 Honda CRF110F.
That CRF Performance Line technology and style have now reached the motorcycle for younger riders, with the all-new fuel-injected CRF110F.
For 2019, this model features a Keihin electronic fuel-injection system that’s tuned for linear power delivery and precise throttle response, and is 50-state off-road legal. The easier-to-use power is matched to an all-new steel twin-spar frame that’s engineered with CRF Performance Line DNA but extensively tested and developed for the right balance of precision and comfort for recreational riders. The smooth power delivery and nimble chassis function together to offer a secure ride. The new CRF110F carries over its four-speed, clutch-less transmission for takeoffs and shifting that quickly become comfortable for every rider. An additional 12mm of rear-suspension travel and a 5mm increase in seat-foam thickness (without increasing overall seat height) mean improved comfort whether sitting or standing. And of course the CRF110F delivers Honda’s legendary build quality and reliability, so the bike dependably fires up every time the starter button is pressed and doesn’t stop until the tank runs dry—and when that moment is looming, the FI system provides a low-fuel warning light. A big benefit for the young rider’s “factory mechanic” is that the fuel-injection system eliminates the possibility of carburetor jets clogging with fuel residue if the motorcycle sits for an extended period—and reduced maintenance means more family time on the trail or track. The CRF110F boasts top-level performance in a small package—just like its rider.
- Follows technology developments of CRF Performance Line with Keihin electronically controlled fuel-injection system that delivers linear and hesitation-free power, minimizing intimidation for new riders and providing a friendly power delivery for all levels. Fuel-injection system delivers smooth power at all rpm and all throttle openings.
- Twin-spar steel frame, inspired by the CRF Performance Line frame architecture, provides the right balance of rigidity and comfort.
- New frame and 12mm increase in rear-suspension travel let this small bike handle the bigger bumps with better control and reduced bottoming.
- New seat foam is 5mm thicker, yet bike maintains same overall seat height of previous model due to seat placement in the new frame.
- New 1 gallon steel fuel tank with integrated fuel pump incorporates built-in fuel filter and low-fuel indicator on handlebar (lights up at .2 gallons remaining). New frame design shields tank in the event of a fall.
- All-new bodywork with CRF Performance Line styling and graphics.
- New handlebar-mounted multiple-function handlebar switch incorporates starter button, ignition “key on” indicator, fuel-injection system status, and “low fuel” indicator light (replaces reserve setting on petcock).
- New ratchet-style fuel-tank cap reduces possibility of loosening during ride.
- Half-waffle grips have a smaller circumference for an improved fit with smaller hands.
Engine / Drivetrain
- Air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke 109cc engine tuned for new riders.
- Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch.
- Adjustable throttle-limiter screw to match rider abilities.
- Convenient electric starter with kick-start backup.
Chassis / Suspension
- Low seat height of only 26.3 inches.
- Handlebar pad.
- Meets current EPA and CARB off-road emissions standards.
- Consult owner’s manual for optional racing parts
- Specifications subject to change
|Type||109.2cc air-cooled 80º single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Valve Train||SOHC; 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||50.0mm x 55.6mm|
|Induction||Fuel-injection system; 19mm throttle bore|
|Starter||Push-button electric starter / kick|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 4-speed return; semi-auto|
|Final Drive||Chain; 14T/38T|
|Front||31mm conventional telescopic coil-spring fork; 3.9 in. travel|
|Rear||Single shock; 3.8 in. travel|
|Front||Mechanical; single 95mm leading trail drum|
|Rear||Mechanical; single 95mm leading trail drum|
|Front||70/100-14 w/ tube|
|Rear||80/100-12 w/ tube|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||25°10’|
|Ground Clearance||6.7 in.|
|Seat Height||25.9 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.0 gal.|
|Curb Weight*||169 lbs.|