The complete SuperMotocross entry list for zMAX Dragway at Charlotte is now available. Check out who made it in, who the alternates for the LCQ are, and why riders opted out. What are your thoughts on the complete entry list?
Just announced via a press conference.
Seeded into mains (19 riders due to Tomac’s injury)
1. Chase Sexton
2. Aaron Plessinger
3. Jett Lawrence
4. Adam Cianciarulo
5. Dylan Ferrandis
6. Cooper Webb
7. Jason Anderson
8. Ken Roczen
9. Justin Barcia
10. Fredrik Noren
11. Grant Harlan
12. Garrett Marchbanks
13. Ty Masterpool
14. Justin Hill
15. Kyle Chisholm
16. Dean Wilson
17. Shane McElrath
18. Colt Nichols
19. Joshua Hill
450 LCQ for all three rounds (subject to change) – Three riders will transfer to the main event.
1. Phillip Nicoletti (was 23rd in points)
2. Kevin Moranz (was 25th in points)
3. Justin Starling (was 27th in points)
4. Josh Cartwright (was 32nd in points)
5. Jerry Robin (was 33rd in points)
6. Jeremy Hand (was 35th in points)
7. Bryce Shelly (was 38th in points)
8. Jace Kessler (was 40th in points)
9. Max Miller
Seeded into mains (18 riders due to Hymas’ injury and Jett Lawrence choosing to race 450)
1. Hunter Lawrence
2. Haiden Deegan
3. Levi Kitchen
4. RJ Hampshire
5. Jo Shimoda
6. Tom Vialle
7. Maximus Vohland
8. Justin Cooper
9. Jordon Smith
10. Jalek Swoll
11. Ryder DiFrancesco
12. Talon Hawkins
13. Max Anstie
14. Pierce Brown
15. Dilan Schwartz
16. Carson Mumford
17. Caden Braswell
18. Seth Hammaker
250 LCQ for all three rounds (subject to change) – four riders will transfer to the main event.
1. Chris Blose (was 23rd in points)
2. Derek Kelley (was 24th in points)
3. Cullin Park (was 27th in points)
4. Austin Forkner (was 31st in points)
5. Coty Schock (was 32nd in points)
6. Preston Kilroy (was 37th in points)
7. Joshua Varize (was 39th in points)
8. Michael Hicks (was 43rd in points)
9. Hunter Yoder (was 44th in points)
10. Luke Neese (was 48th in points)
Who opted out or is injured.
9th in points: Eli Tomac – Returning from injury, not cleared to ride yet.
21st in points: Jose Butron – Has never raced Supercross, opted out.
22nd in points: Christian Craig – Just returning from injury, isn’t physically cleared to race.
24th in points: Lorenzo Locurcio – Injured late in Pro Motocross season, had shoulder surgery.
26th in points: Derek Drake – Unknown
28th in points: Benny Bloss – Opted out to focus on team/bike change and focus on 2024 season.
29th in points: Romain Pape – Unknown
30th in points: Joey Savatgy – Couldn’t get program together in time.
31st in points: Justin Cooper – Racing 250 SMX class.
34th in points: Harri Kullas – Has a conflicting race schedule in Europe.
36th in points: Cade Clason – Had conflicting personal event.
37th in points: Luca Marsalisi – Opted out.
40th in points: Ryan Surratt – Opted out due to conflicting schedule with his off-road racing and lack of Supercross prep.