One year after launching our first-ever race team replica dirt bike, we’re back with more! And not just with one – but two – factory edition motocross models. Built for maximum on-track performance, the all-new GASGAS MC 450F Factory Edition and MC 250F Factory Edition bikes have been designed and developed together with GASGAS Factory Racing, so you know they’re going to be good! Both feature brand-new motors, new frames, and are packed full of the latest technology, with pretty much everything else being improved over the outgoing generation. So, if you’re a racer focused on winning, you’re going to need one. It’s as simple as that!
- GASGAS unveils two awesome TLD Race Team replica motocross bikes
- New models developed with GASGAS Factory Racing for maximum performance
- Both bikes built to the highest spec with race-tested Technical Accessories
The MC 450F Factory Edition benefits from a new cylinder head and CP piston – a potent combination with increased compression that gives a boost to overall performance and amplifies the on-track experience for all riders. With the motor now lighter than ever, as well as being repositioned within the all-new frame to improve mass centralization, the bike’s already agile handling characteristics are taken to the next level.
As the newest and freshest model added to the GASGAS lineup, the MC 250F Factory Edition is pretty much an all-new dirt bike. Headlining this awesome bike is the high-revving, super-powerful motor that’s been made super compact to save weight. Together with the new frame it makes carving through corners so, so easy. The brand-new motor features a new cylinder, cylinder head and piston, crankcases, and gearbox, which all work as one to make the MC 250F Factory Edition quite possibly the very best 250 cc 4-stroke motocrosser out there.
Rewarding riders who really push the pace, the WP Suspension fitted on the Factory Edition models is set up firmer to favor aggressive riding. Up front, the WP XACT front forks feature a new hydrostop for improved bottoming resistance, while the slightly slower rebound setting takes the sting out of heavy landings. At the rear, the WP XACT shock is all-new, better performing, and easily adjustable by hand for quick and easy trackside changes.
Shared updates across both Factory Edition models:
- New generation frame – Hydroformed, laser cut and robot welded, the new frame is as strong and flexible as it gets. Super-stable at high speed without compromising things in the corners, the frame is finished with a tough, electronic red powder coating.
- New aluminum subframe – Strong and light. Contributing to the overall handling of the Factory Edition bikes, the aluminum subframe is super reliable.
- New die-cast swingarm – An improved casting process knocks off 190 grams when compared to the old swingarm. Still strong and designed to work with the flex of the new frame, the swingarm is complete with a new chain guide designed to prevent mud build-up and help maintain forward momentum in deeply rutted turns.
- New bodywork and graphics – Fresh new plastics and the latest Troy Lee Designs/Red Bull/GASGAS Factory Racing graphics sure look the business. But there’s a lot more to the updated bodywork as the contact areas for your knees are now larger, allowing you to grip the bike more when getting on the gas.
- Bigger fuel tank – If you’re competing in the pro ranks then you’ll enjoy the larger fuel tank as you can go the full distance with no fear of running out.
- New footrest design – Mounted further inwards on the frame to help prevent them from catching on deep ruts or take offs when scrubbing, the new footrests feature with a larger surface area to improve control in all conditions.
- Updated suspension settings – With the WP forks set up to maintain forward momentum after heavy landings and the all-new WP shock working as good as rear suspension gets, attacking the track has never been so confidence inspiring. Plus, they’re both adjustable by hand for quick and easy setup changes.
- State-of-the-art electronics with Traction Control and Quickshifter – Helping to get the power down in slick conditions, Traction Control is essential for all hardpack tracks while the Quickshifter ensures super-smooth gear changes – even when wide open!
- New selector switch to engage mappings, Launch Control, Traction Control and the Quickshifter – Easy to operate, even when riding, the handlebar-mounted Map Select Switch houses all the buttons to activate Launch Control, Traction Control and the Quickshifter.
- Lighter motors and new engine position – Low in weight and positioned to play a vital role in handling, the Factory Edition motors aren’t just fast, but they help each bike handle perfectly.
- Redesigned 250 motor – All-new and designed for pro-level racing, the 250 cc 4-stroke motor may well be the best out there.
- Updated 450 motor – Refined to be lower in weight and still produce copious amounts of power, the 450 motor is designed to centralize mass for perfect handling.
Beyond the super-cool Troy Lee Designs/Red Bull/GASGAS Factory Racing graphics, the very best race-tested components have been fitted to both factory edition models. Every single part is designed to improve performance and durability while the latest in electronic wizardry allows riders to customize the power to suit their style.
Unlocking even more power from the new, more compact, and easier-to-work-on motors is a lightweight Akrapovič Slip-On Line titanium exhaust system. Giving a significant boost to both torque and top speed, it’s the very latest offering from Akrapovič, which on top of improving performance, looks the absolute business. Up front, red anodized Factory Racing Triple Clamps allow riders to customize the ergonomics, while soft ODI Lock-On grips improve comfort. A grippy, ribbed seat cover keeps riders where they want to be when getting on the gas.
Take a look at the full list of what’s included on both the GASGAS MC 450F Factory Edition and MC 250F Factory Edition motocross bikes, it’s seriously impressive…
- Troy Lee Designs/Red Bull/GASGAS Factory Racing replica graphics for the 2023 season
- Ribbed Factory Seat Cover
- Factory Racing Triple Clamps (adjustable at 20 or 22 mm)
- Factory Wheels
- Dunlop Geomax MX33 tires
- Black rear sprocket
- Gold x-ring chain
- Factory Start Device
- Semi-Floating Front Brake Disc
- Factory Racing Brake Disc Guard
- 2K Carbon Composite Skid Plate
- Frame Protection Kit (red)
- Hour meter with FI status LED and low fuel warning
- Map Select Switch to control Launch Control, Traction Control, and Quickshift
- Akrapovic “Slip-On Line” titanium exhaust system
- Billet Hinson Outer Clutch Cover
- Black Neken tapered bar with GASGAS bar pad
- Softer ODI Lock-On Grips
- Firmer suspension settings
The MC 450F Factory Edition and MC 250F Factory Edition models will be available at authorized GASGAS dealerships the beginning of 2023.
For more information and to see both of these amazing factory edition motocross bikes in action, click here!