For the 2023 Monster Energy Supercross, Pro Motocross and the SuperMotocross World Championship we found out who will be serving on the broadcast for these races.
- Play-by-play announcers for the 31 events will be: Leigh Diffey, Todd Harris, Daniel Blair, and Jason Weigandt. We’ve heard Weege will be calling all 11 Pro Motocross rounds for 2023.
- Ricky Carmichael and James Stewart will serve as analysts for 2023. A year after using a variety of legends of the sport, Pro Motocross will return to a regular analyst schedule.
- Blair, Will Christien, and Jason Thomas will provide on-track reports.
- Race Day Live will expand in 2023 to cover all 31 races of the SuperMotocross World Championship series exclusively on Peacock.
- Dan Hubbard and Daniel Blair will serve as hosts of the pre-race program, which will feature 2.5 hours of coverage for each Supercross event, one hour for each Pro Motocross event, and 2.5 hours for both SuperMotocross Playoff events and the SuperMotocross World Championship Final.
- A SuperMotocross World Championship one-hour preview special airs Sunday, Jan. 1, at 5 p.m. ET on NBC and Peacock.
Please follow and like us: